I am a 22 year veteran of law enforcement and everywhere I go people are always asking me questions or asking for advice. I always gave the “politically correct” answers, but now that I am retired I can tell it like it REALLY is!
This is a place where you can ask a cop anything and know that you will get the answer that those in uniform simply cannot give you for fear of retribution from their departments. That is not a problem I have to worry about anymore!
- What really goes on behind the locked doors at the Police Department?
- Why did that cop do what he did?
- Are there really quotas or not?
- Can I beat a ticket I got?
- What’s the craziest shit you’ve ever seen as a cop? (I get that one a lot)
Need some advice? Ask away, but be ready for an honest answer!
Submit your question and then check the “Answers and Advice” page to see what Captain Black has to say